This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known by the user. General information about www.esmaltacioneslaestrella.com is, for the purposes provided for in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
ESMALTACIONES LA ESTRELLA SCL.NIF: F26035162
- Pol. La Portalada II,
- C/Nevera, núm.7, 26006
- Logroño, La Rioja, SPAIN
Phone: (+34) 941 445 058
Registry Data: registered in the Cooperatives Registry with the registry identification code (C.I.R.) 26LR-52.
- Purpose of the website www.esmaltacioneslaestrella.com
On our website we give information about everything that may be of interest to the client: promotions and offers of our products, characteristics, references, etc.
- Conditions of access and use of this website
2.1. Obligation to make correct use of the web page and the contents The User agrees to the correct use of the web and utilities that are provided to him in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to him.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, which do not infringe current legislation and / or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of the Website Owner and the Group companies. or any third party, and / or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
For this purpose, the User will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable , overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the website, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment (hacking) of the Group, of other Users or of any Internet user (hardware and software ).
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
– In any way, is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in international Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
– induces, incites or promotes criminal, degrading, defamatory, infamous, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
– induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
– incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or order public;
– sea falso, ambiguo, inexacto, exagerado o extemporáneo, de forma que induzca o pueda inducir a error sobre su objeto o sobre las intenciones o propósitos del comunicante;
– is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in such a way that it induces or may mislead its object or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
– violate the business secrets of third parties;
– It is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to people’s own image;
– In any way, it undermines the credit of The Owner of the Website or of third parties;
– infringe the regulations on secrecy of communications;
– constitutes, where appropriate, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
– incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of the Website Owner or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment;
– causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
– In accordance with the provisions above, the User agrees to use the content made available to Users on the website, understanding by these, without this list being limiting, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the Contents), in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, other notices, use regulations and instructions set out in your knowledge, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, and, in particular, you undertake to refrain from:
== reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
== delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of the Owner of the Web or companies of the Group or their owners, of the fingerprints or any other technical means established for their recognition . The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website where they are find the Contents or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and / or the Contents.
Specifically, the use of the photographic and audio / video files of the Website Owner are subject to the following conditions: Their use for commercial purposes and / or their subsequent distribution is prohibited. The images and audiovisual resources available here are for the exclusive use of the media and for informational purposes only, as long as their origin is cited. Therefore, its use to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies is prohibited. The companies of the Grupo El Titular de la Web reserve the right to withdraw permission to use any of these images or audio / video files when they consider that they are being used for purposes that in any way harm their interests.
Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website www.esmaltacioneslaestrella.com.es (hereinafter, the & # 39; Hyperlink & # 39;) must comply with the following conditions, always prior authorization:
== The Hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of the website or to the specific point authorized by the Owner of the Web, but will not be able to reproduce them in any way;
== a frame will not be created on the web pages of the website;
== No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about the Owner of the website, its managers, its employees, the website’s web pages and the Products and / or Services;
== It will not be declared or implied that the Website Owner has authorized the Hyperlink or that he has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available to the website on which the Hyperlink is established;
== Exception made of those signs that are part of the same Hyperlink, the web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Holder of the Web; Y
== the web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Owner of the Web and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Owner of the Web of its contents or services .
2.2. Industrial and intellectual property rights The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of the Owner of the Website and the companies of the Group and of any other third party. The use or granting of access to the website does not imply the granting of any right over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used in it.
The user may download the web page on his terminal as long as it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the web
for public or commercial purposes.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of the Owner of the Web, or of the companies belonging to the Group, without being understood to be assigned to the User, by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice, any of the exploitation rights or Any others that exist or may exist on said Contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
2.3. Service duration
The Website Owner does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Website’s operation. When reasonably possible, the Website Owner will give prior notice of interruptions in the operation of the Website. The Owner of the Website does not guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the website of The Owner of the Website has an indefinite duration; However, The Owner of the Website reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to Users who, in their opinion, breach the rules of use of their website and exercise the appropriate legal measures. In addition, the Website Owner reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the website to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or group of users by providing an access password for which they will be responsible.
2.4. Liability exclusion
The Owner of the Website makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website.
The Owner of the Website excludes any liability for damages of any nature eventually derived from:
== The interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the web page.
== Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and / or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
== The eventual transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
- Protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, all users who provide or will provide their personal data will be previously informed, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulation. Your data will be treated in accordance with said Regulation, and we inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability, deletion and opposition of your data at email@example.com .es and from claim at www.aepd.es. Through the forms available on the web, personal information will be collected,
By marking the corresponding box or checkbox, the user will expressly and freely accept that their personal data be processed for the purpose for which they are requested.
5. Jurisdiction and conflict resolution
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile. We inform you that you have at your disposal the European website for conflict resolution https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage